The Student Resource Center is committed to student success. Our goal is to assist the college in providing students with a positive learning experience while attending WCC. The Center advocates on behalf of students to help them overcome barriers that impede their success and to promote an educational environment that values diversity, inclusiveness and quality.
The center serves students of all genders but is especially sensitive to the needs of the adult student who most likely has the responsibility of a home, family and full time employment to factor into their educational objectives.
The Center utilizes a case management and holistic approach to providing services to our students. This means that within the confines of our established guidelines, it is our goal to consider each student’s circumstances individually and wherever possible, provide solutions that are prescriptive to to each student’s particular needs.
- Academic and career advising
- Development of an Education Plan
- Grants are available for tuition, books, both on and off campus childcare, and bus tokens. Childcare grants are available for the WCC Child Care Center and licensed off-campus center.
- Mentoring programs, library resources, and workshops
- Emergency Food Pantry
- The Center is located on the second floor of the Student Center Building. Click here for a map.
Liz Orbits, LPC, NCC; MA Ed. Psyche.
Phone Number: 734-677-5365
Eleanor Brundage, LPC, NCC
Phone Number: 734-973-3730
Cheryl Finley, LLPC
Phone Number: 734-973-3397
Leslie Neal, M.Ed
Student Specialist II
Phone Number: 734 973-3653