The Student Resource Center is committed to student success. Our goal is to assist the college in providing students with a positive learning experience while attending WCC. The Center advocates on behalf of students to help them overcome barriers that impede their success and to promote an educational environment that values diversity, inclusiveness and quality.
The Center serves students of all genders but is especially sensitive to the needs of the adult student who most likely has the responsibility of a home, family and full time employment to factor into their educational objectives.
The Center utilizes a case management and holistic approach to providing services to our students. This means that within the confines of our established guidelines, it is our goal to consider each student’s circumstances individually and wherever possible, provide solutions that are prescriptive to each student’s particular needs. SRC Brochure
- Academic and career advising
- Development of an Education Plan
- Grants are available for tuition, books, both on and off campus childcare, and bus tokens. Childcare grants are available for the WCC Child Care Center – On-Campus Child Care Application and licensed off-campus childcare..
- Mentoring programs, library resources, and workshops
- Emergency Food Pantry
- The Center is located on the second floor of the Student Center Building. Click here for a map.
Elizabeth (Liz) Orbits
Dean of Student Support Services
SRC Case Manager
SRC Case Manager
Student Resources Specialist II – REACH
CTE Student Success Specialist
Student Resource Center (SRC)
Counseling & Career Planning (C&CP)
734-677-5105 or 734-973-3528